The Perfect Extreme Adventure for Aspiring Adventurers is the Canyoneering package
Canyoneering and Kawasan Falls Rates
|No of Person||Rate per Person||Inclusions / Possible Add-ons|
✓ Private Air-Conditioned Transportation (12 hours, excess hours are subject for additional fees)
✓ Private Trekking
✓ Local Guide
✓ Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences (Cebu City and Mactan Island).
✓ Motorbike ride to jump off point
✓ Entrance fees
✓ Life jacket
✓ Aqua Shoes
✓ Waterproof Drybag
✓ Bottled Water
✓ Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
|13 or above||Contact Us|
|Less and/or Discounts|
|Individuals who will not do Canyoneering||P1,200 per head|
- 05:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 07:30 AM – Arrival in Badian
- 08:00 AM – Breakfast (own expense)
- 08:30 AM – Start of Canyoning
- 12:00 PM – End of Canyoning at Kawasan Falls
- 12:01 PM – Lunch (own expense) and Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 02:30 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 05:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
Terms and Conditions
We will require 50% down payment to confirm your booking which is refundable (minus service charges) if you cancel 48 hours before the activity date. Cancellations made within less than 48 hours will not be honored and will not be refunded.
Include in your booking on how will you pay your down payment so we can send you bank details, Paypal details, or other information.
- Canyoning (known as canyoneering in the U.S.) is traveling in canyons using a variety of techniques that may include other outdoor activities such as walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling (rappelling), and swimming.
Although hiking down a canyon that is non-technical, (canyon hiking) is often referred to as canyoneering, the terms canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents — those that require abseils (rappels) and ropework, technical climbing or down-climbing, technical jumps, and/or technical swims.
- Kawasan Falls in Badian, Cebu is a peaceful natural place where you can enjoy many waterfalls of natural spring water located near the southern tip of Cebu Philippines.. A gentle hush of rushing ice cool water.. All this and more in Badian’s Kawasan Falls!
Just 130 kilometers southwest of Cebu City and about three hours bus ride, the Kawasan Falls is located inside the mountains of Barangay Matutinao, Badian.
From the entrance you will have to walk uphill for about 1.5 kl to get to the first waterfall. Along the way, souvenir shops are selling accessories such as beaded necklaces, bracelets, and Kawasan print t-shirts.